If you wondering how to achieve a 1970's style look this year, then I am here to help you, darling! It looks like everyone is crazy about 1970's fashion. It's a massive trend nowadays what makes us look original and completely different. If you are ready to break boundaries, keep it rock and roll inspired and free yourself then you better check out the following outfit ideas and grab the favorite ones in your Pinterest account. Here are shown awesome office power suits styles, boho chic separates, sexy studio 54 dresses, fluid and flowy floral blouses and frocks.
Thinking of 1970's outfits I start to imagine deep necklines, loose-fit silhouettes, flares, chunky jewelry and accessories, rounded and statement sunglasses, billowing blouses, high-rise trousers and skirts, denimwear, statement headwear, ruffles, vibrant prints, etc.
Here are best tips to achieve 70's look and keep it glamour:
- Keep attention on your hair. If you have long or medium hair, then you better try middle part. I am in love with ladies who appear with middled parted messy hair down. It automatically adds 1970's vibe.
- As I have already mentioned, choose yourself oversized sunglasses. Look for statement eyewear
- The statement headwear is another must have what can make you look hippie or boho inspired. I am in love with floppy hats and more structured styles.
- Flares are ideal for making a sophisticated look and they for sure are definition of the 1970's. Petite girls will love these pants for the high-rise look what will definitely elongate your legs. You can pair these jeans/pants with slouchy tops/ button-downs or fitted T-shirts.
- Fluid, flowy skirts and dresses can be printed, bright and colored in earth-shades. My favorite lengths are over the knee, tea-lengths in light fabrics. Maxi gowns are always in fashion. Speaking of details, then you better choose V-neck styles, high-slits and fluid silhouettes.
- A-line mini skirts look sexy and school girl inspired. I love to see them paired with casual tees or formal shirts.
- Think of chunky shoes. It's a massive trend this season. I love wedges in prints and chunky sandals.
- Jumpsuit is a versatile piece what comes with a great comfort and relaxed vibe. It's a sexy IT-look of the 1970's.
- Choose clothes in awesome prints. It can be paisley or psychedelic ones. You can go for matching sets.