A sweater and skirt combination is nothing new, but it is totally worth trying on. This look is considered to be a popular trend that can be easily customized for yourself. Once cold season knocks your door, we want warm days back! That's why our hands automatically want to grab a cozy sweater. There are no special tricks in wearing sweaters with skirts.
1. Keep it simple! Pair black sweater over black-white checkered print mini skirt, add lace-up ankle boots and rounded sunglasses.
Thanks to street style images, we can find interesting options and choose the most convenient combos. If you think it's too much copy + paste, then you can always add your own details and touches to complete your favorite look. I personally like to see women wearing oversized sweaters combined with lightweight long skirts made of chiffon, silk or cotton, as result looks feminine and elegant. If you are more into mini skirts, I recommend to wear it with shortened knitwear and eye-catching footwear. I see many women prefer to wear long sweaters where skirts are barely visible under knitwear. If you do like granny inspired looks, then you definitely should give a try to cable-knit style. Hope you can find here something fabulous that can make you stand out no matter where you are.
2. Look, at me! This gold cable-knit sweater looks great with a burgundy feather mini skirt. This is a perfect combination for glamor parties.
3. If your sleeveless sweater isn’t quite eye-catchy, how about wearing it atop pastel purple necktie blouse tucked in a metallic gold midi skirt. Complete this look by adding black leather loafers with fur detailing.
4. Sometimes it's better to stay in one color palette. A navy slim fit sweater looks awesome with shiny dark blue printed pencil skirt and black flat pumps.
5. Looking for a matchy-matchy outfit? How about this maroon vertical cable-knit and mesh striped sweater completed with a black leather wide belt and full mini skirt in maroon color. You can add tortoise oversized sunglasses and black leather handbag.
6. Pair a cozy knit oversized dark blue sweater with blush ruffled mini silken skirt and ankle boots. This unexpected match works very well together. You can add a chunky silver necklace and dark blue leather shoulder bag.
7. If you find gray sweater too mannish, I recommend to pair it with a red color full midi skirt and red pumps. Don't forget to add clear see-through clutch bag.
8. Try on an oversized white sweater with a cream-beige pencil skirt and perforated black leather ankle-length sandals.
9. Instead of boots, pair a relaxed gray sweater with blush silken skirt, ankle strap heeled sandals and bright silvery metallic backpack.
10. An oversized cream-gray sweater can be an ideal match for wearing with black knitted pencil knee-length skirt and black leather pointed-toe ankle boots.
11. Another way to underline your chic style is to pair the gray-white sweater with wide neck and team it with a tribal print mini skirt, neon turquoise trainers, and aviator sunglasses.
12. Want a perfect daywear outfit? Go for ribbed-knit turtleneck sweater, black skirt, and ankle boots in black leather.
13. Layer your giant turtleneck sweater over a dark blue pencil skirt worn with pointed-toe ankle boots.
14. A slouchy V-neck sweater in white looks awesome with nude asymmetric wrap midi skirt. You can make it look better by adding black Wayfarer sunglasses, beige leather bucket bag, and white heeled Oxfords.