In today’s post I want to share with you EST by ES Spring-Summer 2018 “MOVE” collection. This season Gosia Sobiczewska offers relaxed outfits with simple shapes and classic pastel colors. The spring collection is a tribute to craftsmanship and traditional tailoring techniques. The modern romanticism is mixed with balanced color palette. Each outfit is extremely functional and aimed for contemporary woman who likes to experiment, but still loves traditional silhouettes and functional prêt-à-porter outfits. The images were done in a magnificent post-industrial spaces, where is felt EST by ES Spring spirit. All in all, it’s very minimal and feminine collection.
We see lightweight white outfits in slouchy shapes. Feel the power of minimalism.
I am in love with this red colored V-neck dress. Can’t say why, but it reminds me of kimono ensemble.
We see fashion models clad in white ensembles. Personally, I feel kind of nurse touch in these looks.
- Photographer/DOP: Zuza Krajewska | www.laf-am.com
- Creative Director | Stylist: Robert Kiełb | www.laf-am.com
- Make up: Sylwia Rakowska | Van Dorsen Talents
- Hair: Gor Duryan | D’Vision Art
- Photographer’s Assistant: Borys Synak
- Make up Assistant: Małgosia Ołubek
- Models: Weronika Leśniak | D’Vision, Julia Suszfalak | Gagamodels, Alicja
- Kierczak | KOYA mgmt
- Production: Robert Kiełb | www.laf-am.com, Adrian Siekierski