Long story short, YES you can wear a swimsuit as a bodysuit, just make sure it matches your style and other clothing staples. A monokini is not just another beachwear must-have, swimsuit makes its wearer look elegant, as well as feel stylish and self-confident.
1. This versatile black swimsuit can be worn with multiple looks. Try this black style with ripped light blue jeans and chiffon off-shoulder blouse. Complete this combo with gold sandals and black fedora hat.
There was a time when this garment considered to be frumpy and old-fashioned. It was worn only by swimwear professionals or plus-sized ladies who don’t want to show their fat. Those times are gone and swimsuit has evolutionized into a gorgeous one-piece set that comes in different colors, prints and embellishments. The link between top and bottoms can be coupled with anything, starting from chains, laces, knits, or with a solid fabric creating sexy cuts. No matter what is the detail, it visually makes your figure look streamlined and taller. Anyway, answering your question, they are not only for beachwear but also for parties and romantic dating. All you need is to add simple and sweet basics. Get inspired by checking out best combinations below.
2. What’s sexier than a white swimsuit with sexy cut-outs. Try this one with a cute sleeveless retro dress in dark blue color. Your outfit can be updated with wedge sandals and red-blue handbag.
3. A white swimsuit is playful and cute. Throw on high waisted shorts and off-shoulder striped crop top and flat sandals for a perfect outdoor walk.
4. This simple bathing suit has impressive cutouts that make look fresh and modern. Love the white color and green jungle florals. Pair this cool one-piece with a black robe, wide-brim hat, and black flip-flops.
5. A classic pastel blue swimsuit can be updated with dark green halter-neck sleeveless top, wrap printed skirt, black leather jacket, and chic flip-flops.
6. Bright blue swimsuit with scalloped detailing can be layered underneath blue-white printed tunic. Finish it with braided brown leather sandals, straw hat, and white tailored shorts.
7. A strapless black swimsuit is a perfect choice for wearing underneath burgundy printed V-neck sleeveless top tucked in Paisley print dark blue skirt. Finish this combo with a straw tote bag and simple wide-brim fedora hat.
8. Blush ruffled one-piece swimsuit can be layered under pastel blue mini dress with spaghetti straps and blue lace-up sandals.
9. Going for a beach trip? Invest in a navy blue striped swimsuit by teaming it with a blue chambray skirt, cream-white lace cardigan, straw tote bag, floppy hat and black rounded sunglasses.
10. Wondering how to look good and naked? Try on different clothes all colored in beige or nude hue. A simple swimsuit looks ideal underneath cream-beige caftan.
11. Another light pink ruffled swimsuit looks perfect layered under white tunic dress. Underline your individuality with a pair of chic sunglasses and stylish flat sandals.
12. A black one-piece swimsuit in white polka dots looks great with a sleeveless front knotted light blue chambray shirt. You can add black sunglasses, black headscarf, and black Birkenstocks.
13. Add a little sass to your beachwear with this bright yellow swimsuit and team it with floral print shorts and green lace sleeveless blouse.
14. The black-white tropical print strapless swimsuit can be worn with a white strapless lace dress.
15. Have some fun with this banana printed monokini. Be brave enough to style it with a straw hat and blue denim shorts.
16. Another bright yellow version completed with a black crop-top and floral print pleated mini skirt in a flared fit.
17. A white maxi gown is layered over pastel green swimsuit.
18. Smart-casual it’s always fun to style white swimsuit in blue stripes. Try it on with a striped tunic dress.
19. A jacquard print swimsuit is updated with a green blouse, green jungle leaves on a white mini skirt.
20. Anchor printed dark blue swimsuit is worn with striped shorts and simple white tank tops.